Visa Assistance: Our Travel Consultant/ Consultancy department provide the top-notch travel advice, immigration news update and law amendments information, Travel Planning Schedules that suit each demands, consular information and embassies requirements with a complete step by step guide-log. Our visa Assistance department is designated to serve visa documentation and deal with visa challenge during the process where visa support is issued through foreign affairs and other government body to ensure visa approval guarantee. Our agent or representative will help travelers check legibility, advice and assist in travel documentation toward visa application.
Consultant job description include?
- We oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- Our Consultant interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- We oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Our Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Our Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- We maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Our Consultant are able to help the client to obtain Visas, residency/permit and other documentation required.
- We take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Our Consultant have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related information on visa.
Traveling abroad is an exciting adventure, but having all your documents in place prior to your trip is an absolute must. International travel procedures can be strict and unforgiving at times, especially if you don’t have all the required documents in advance. Be prepared so you can enjoy your overseas trip to the fullest.
CONSIDERING VISA APPLICATION
- In order for a visa application to be considered admissible the following requirements must be
- A completed and signed application form;
- A photograph that meets standard technical specifications;
- Where applicable collection of biometric data.
- Payment of visa fee; and a passport or travel document with a validity period of not less than 3 months after the intended date of departure from the Member State;
Note : visa consultant is to help a client to travel from one country to another country with advice on legal and documentation to complete the process smoothly and also to increase the chances of visa approval whether travel, study, work or business purpose with professional advice.
Travel Visas are required to gain entry to most countries around the world. For instance, you will need a visa to USA, Canada, England, China, Australia, Middle East, just to name a few of the popular destinations.
There are a few certain countries that simply require an available Visa page in your current Passport to be stamped at the airport upon arrival, but in most cases one will need to acquire a Travel Visa before even departing from their home country.
Many international travelers are often not sure of the documentation required to enter foreign countries. Visa is an official entry permit to your required destination.
We ensure that the documents submitted are up to date & flawless. To avoid any future hassles or last minute issues, clients can rely on our expert guidance and avail Visa Assistance from us as we keep them updated with current changes in terms of documentation, Visa fees and any other additional documents required as declared by the Consulate.
Crossing international borders can be complicated and sometimes requires many different kinds of documents. Being prepared is the key to easing your way through this process, so make sure you know what documents you need, where to get them, and which will make your crossing quick and easy. Some are and not only;
- Travel invitation
- Travel Insurance
- Planned itinerary
- Ticket & reservations (Hotel)
- Visa documentation (required documents per embassy
- Notarial service
- Legalization of documents
- Batch number (if applicable)
- Laissez passer
Read visa POLICY; https://www.dcglobalcompanylimited.com/policy
Our consultant will offer proficient strategy to execute visa process at super low risk if there-be.
Speak to us.