Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the King’s tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
Egypt essentially has a hot desert climate. The climate is generally extremely dry all over the country except on the northern Mediterranean coast which receives rainfall in winter. In addition to the rarity of rain, extreme heat during summer months is also a general climate feature of Egypt although daytime temperatures are more moderated along the northern coast.
The Egypt national football team, known colloquially as The Pharaohs, represents Egypt in men’s International association football and is governed by the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) founded in 1921, the governing body for football in Egypt. The team’s historic stadium is Cairo International Stadium but since 2012 the team has played most home games at Borg El Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
Egypt is the most successful national team in Africa, having won the Africa Cup of Nations a record seven times: the inaugural edition in 1957 and on home soil in 1959, as well as the 1986 edition, Burkina Faso in 1998, 2006, Ghana in 2008 and Angola in 2010 edition. Egypt has also been as high as ninth in the FIFA World Rankings, making the team one of only three African national teams to enter the world’s top ten. Despite their respectable continental record, Egypt has so far made only three appearances in the World Cup (in 1934, 1990 and 2018), failing to win a game on all three occasions. The Egypt national team was the first African and Middle Eastern team to qualify for the World Cup.
Famous resorts for camps
- Movenpick Media city 6th of October
- Swiss Inn Dreamland
- Helnan Dreamland
- Tolip AlNarges hotel and spa
- Tolip Zahraa Nasr city
- Radisson Blu Alexandria
- Tolip Borg Al Arab
- Mercure Ismailia
- Tolip ALForsan Ismailia
- El Gouna hotels
- Concorde Elsalaam sport resort
- Accommodation at the hotel on full board (breakfast-lunch-dinner)
- Full training programs ( all will be prebooked before the team arrive in Egypt)
- All Fitness or Gym or Jacuzzi or Sauna will be available
- Mineral water during Training and Meals
- All Transportation will be by A/C buses
- Competitive matches against local clubs
- recordings of games and training’s
- One Leisure day for the players for refreshment
- Professional staff with Team from day one till the end of the camp