Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed in this material do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship. Where shareholder consideration of a local entity matter is contemplated by this material, responsibility for action remains with the local entity.
By booking any products or any services within this website you are deemed to have agreed to the following Terms & Conditions and are bound by them:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statements and Disclaimer Notices and any or all agreements between “Client/Customer” and “Your” Refers to you. The person accessing this website and accepting the companies Terms and Conditions. “company”, Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Derry Cunhams Global Company Ltd and all subsidiary Companies and or Sub-Domain Title names under the control of the Parent Company. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with the subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore referring the same.
Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited has numerous affiliates, many with names that include DC Global® Soccer Camps, DC Soccer management® DC tour, DC Global travel & Tour
For convenience and simplicity in this Web site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, DC GLOBAL have business relationships with hundreds of customers, vendors, suppliers, Travel and soccer related organizations, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
1) Changes and Special Additional Terms and Conditions
Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited may revise the General Terms at any time without notice. You should revisit this Site periodically to make sure you are aware of the most recent General Terms because they will be binding on you. Your use of the Site or Services after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
You are advised to check each page you visit on the Site. Some locations may have special additional terms and conditions that apply to use of or interaction with that location. These terms and conditions may also be changed at any time without notice. Your use of that location constitutes your acceptance of those special additional terms and conditions.
2) Use of the Site
- Site Security. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Site or Services. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the Site and Services include, without limitation, the following:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching authenication of company owned photos, logos, images, maps, or general graphical images featured on said site.
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Site or Services;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any computer system.
- “Spam” and Similar Actions. You are prohibited from transmitting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail messages, bulk commercial advertising, or chain letters to one or more e-mail groups (which are two or more e-mail addresses aggregated as a single e-mail addressee).C. Infringement. You are prohibited from using the Site or Services to infringe on any person’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights. We may terminate your right to access the Site and Services if we believe you are using the Site and Services in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of another. You may be ordered by a court to pay money damages to us and to the rightful owner of any intellectual property rights you violate.D. Other Prohibited Actions. In using the Site or Services, you must not:
- Post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or use the Site or Services in furtherance of any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of another person’s privacy or other rights, or any material that Derry Cunham Global Company Limited in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site and Services;
- Continue to send e-mail to a recipient who has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive a communication from you;
- Engage in and/or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or give rise to civil liability;
- Engage in conduct which could damage or impair the intended operability of the Site or the Services.
- Impersonate any individual or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header information in any e-mail or other posting;
- Engage in deceptive online marketing; or Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
- Your Content. You must exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Site and Services. You are responsible for any material you place on or transmit to or through the Site or Services. You agree, represent and warrant that any information you post to or transmit through the Site or Services is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post or transmit such information. Such information (including without limitation, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility.F. You agree that use of any information obtained via the Site or Services is at your own risk.G. Consequences of Unacceptable Use. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or delete any of your content as well as suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Site and Services upon a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement. Indirect or attempted violations of this Agreement, and actual or attempted violations by a third party acting on your behalf, shall be deemed violations by you of this Agreement. Furthermore, it is a violation of this Agreement to use the services of another company for the purpose of facilitating any of the activities which violate this Agreement if such use of another company’s service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the Site and Services any manner.H. No Licensing. By your use of the Site or the Services you receive no license, express or implied, under any patent rights or trade secret rights now or hereafter, owned, controlled or possessed by Eurotech Soccer Academies Inc..
Linking. You may not link to this site without prior written permission from Eurotech Soccer Academies Inc. You may download and print one copy of content on this Site for your personal non-commercial use, or in connection with your purchase of any Eurotech Soccer Academies Inc. services or products, provided that you leave any copyright or trademark information intact and unchanged. Other than as specifically set out in this paragraph you may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, placing on another site, downloading in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way any portion of this Site
3) Trademark and Copyright
DC GLOBAL®,DC GLOBAL TOURS® DC GLOBAL SOCCER CAMPS, DC GLOBAL TRAVEL® DC GLOBAL TRAVEL AND TOUR as well as certain other featured brands, trademarks and service marks are registered trademarks of Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited and its affiliates. Not all marks of Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited will appear on this Site and not all products or services listed on this Site are available for sale in every country. Some products or services may be marketed under local trademarks in specific countries. Marks of third parties may appear on this Site when referring to those entities or their products or services.
The user may forward, distribute, and/or photocopy copyrighted materials of Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited located on this Site only if the entire relevant page or document is unaltered and complete, including all of their headers, footers, disclaimers, and other information. You may not copy these documents to a Web site.
4) Privacy Statement
Derry Cunhams Global Company Limited and its affiliated companies appreciate your interest in this Web site and other related or linked DC GLOBAL® branded sites (Site). Your privacy is important and we want you to understand our practices with respect to gathering information from visitors to the Site and with respect to the uses we make of that information. Please check each portion or page of the Site that you visit. Certain portions or pages of the Site may contain changes to the Privacy Statement applicable to your use of that portion or page, for example, certain applications may request additional information from you.
Information and Uses
When someone visits the Site, our web servers automatically gather information that allows the site to communicate with the visitor’s computer during the visit. We also track such information as the number of visits to the site, which parts of the site visitors select, IP address (the Internet address assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider), domain type, browser type (e.g., chrome or Internet Explorer edge), date and time of day. We use those types of information for statistical purposes that help us design and administer the Site. Those types of information do not disclose Personal Information that would permit us to identify or locate individual visitors.
Privacy concerns focus on Personal Information, that is, information that could identify a specific individual such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers. You may choose to provide individually-identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number(s), or e-mail address) to Derry Cunham Global Company Limited in a number of ways through our web site – by ordering a service from us, sending us e-mail, registering to receive news or public information or applying for a job. If during your visit you personalize the Site, complete an order form, enter a contest, or submit other information to us, you may provide us with Personal Information. We may collect and use that Personal Information to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes.
As explained below in the section on Dissemination of Information to Third Parties, we do not distribute or sell Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market their products and services to you; moreover, as explained in the Opt Out/Modify Information section, we will make a reasonable effort to remove your Personal Information from our database in such a way that you will not receive future communications from us. If you notify us that Personal Information previously submitted to our site is no longer accurate, we will make a reasonable effort to make appropriate corrections. To facilitate our efforts, it would be helpful if you could let us know the context in which you provided Personal Information, e.g in connection with promotion of a specific product or service.
5) Information Placed on Your Computer
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at or use the Site. This information facilitates customizing your use of the Site and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. A cookie is not used to access or otherwise compromise the data in your hard drive. Please be aware that cookies may be required to complete certain functions on dcglobalcompanylimited.com or other company owned web sites. You can erase or block this information from your computer if you want to. (Your ’help’ screen or user manual should tell you how to do this.)
6) Information Security
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. When you place an order or register for a service or travel package, the information you submit is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
7) Information From Children
The Site contains information that may be of special interest to children, but Derry Cunham Global Company Limited does not seek through the Site to gather Personal Information from or about persons under the age of 18. Children should consult with their parents or guardian before furnishing any data to us. We believe that parents should supervise their children’s on-line activities and may consider using one of a number of available parental control tools that provide a child-friendly on-line environment and can prevent children from disclosing individually identifiable information without parental consent. If a child has provided individually identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, that parent or guardian should just contact us to request that the information be deleted from our records.
8) Value Added
Because we appreciate the trust you have placed in us, we continually look for ways to enhance that business relationship. So from time to time, we may let you know about a product or service. Using the information you have provided to us, we strive to limit our offers to those we think you would appreciate receiving. We want every contact you have with us to be a positive experience. So if you would prefer not to receive these value-added services, offers and opportunities, just contact us.
10) Dissemination of Information to Third Parties
Communicating via the Internet and sending information, products, and services to you by other means necessarily involves your Personal Information passing through or being handled by third-parties, but Derry Cunham Global Company Limited does not sell or distribute your Personal Information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market their products and services to you.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, deliveries, sending postal mail and e-mail, sending faxes, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Personal data collected by Derry Cunham Global Company Limited may be transferred among its various divisions and affiliated companies around the world, which may involve transfer from countries, Area to countries outside the E.E.A. By submitting data on the Site, the visitor is providing explicit consent to these transfers, including transborder transmission of data covered by this Privacy Statement.
11) Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for system administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
12) Sensitive Information
Derry Cunham Global Company Limited does not seek any sensitive information from visitors to our Site, unless legally required to do so, for example, in connection with recruiting or hiring. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, sexual beliefs, physical or mental health, or criminal records. We suggest that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature. However, if you do provide such information, Derry Cunham Global Company Limited accepts your explicit consent to use that data in the ways described in this Privacy Statement or in the ways described at the point where such information is disclosed.
13) Opt Out/Modify Information
You can request the removal or modification of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to the appropriate area under “Contact Us”. We will then make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request. As previously noted, it would be helpful to let us know the context in which you provided Personal Information.
13) Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
15) Contacting Derry Cunham Global Company Limited Customer Relations
If you have any questions about the content of this Privacy Statement or about the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, please contact Derry Cunham Global Company Limited National Office at the following address:
National Office – Greater Accra
Derry Cunham Global Company Limited
When we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this page and update the revision date at the top of the Privacy Statement. We encourage you to visit our Privacy Statement regularly for updates.
17) Limitation of Liability
Derry Cunham Global Company Limited shall not be liable to you or any other party for any compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site, the Services or the contents on this Site or the performance of the Site, Services or products described on this Site., even if Derry Cunham Global Company Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site or the Services or with any of these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the Services.
18) Non-Confidentiality of User Materials
You are not to transmit any material to or through this Site that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Any material which you transmit to or through this Site, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Except as expressly provided in Derry Cunham Global Company Limited Privacy Statement or separate written agreement between you and Derry Cunham Global Company Limited, you give Derry Cunham Global Company Limited. an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information. You further agree that Derry Cunham Global Company Limited has the right to use, without any payment or accounting to you or others, any concepts, know-how or ideas in which you (and those who act on your behalf) transmit to or through the Site.
19) Use of Third Party Web sites
As a convenience, Derry Cunham Global Company Limited. may provide links to Web sites operated by third parties. If you decide to access a third party’s Web site through a link provided by this Site, you do this at your sole risk. Derry Cunham Global Company Limited. is not responsible for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third party Web site.Derry Cunham Global Company Limited makes no warranty or representation regarding and if not responsible for the linked Web sites or the content of such Web sites.
20) User Communications Areas
The Site may contain areas where users communicate with each other, including but not limited to bulletin boards, calendars, chat areas, or personal web pages. Derry Cunham Global Company Limited has the right but not the obligation to monitor or review any part of the Site or the Services including the user communication areas. However,Derry Cunham Global Company Limited shall have no liability related to the content of any communications made in these areas.
21) Global Availability/Export Controls
Portions of this Site and Services may be controlled and operated by Derry Cunham Global Company Limited from various offices in the GHANA. Derry Cunham Global Company Limited. makes no representation that the Site, Services or materials accessed or described on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from other countries where there contents are illegal or penalized is prohibited. Access to or use of the Site, Services or materials accessed on or described on the Site by persons or from countries who are sanctioned by Ghana is specifically prohibited.
Those who access the Sites or Services do so on their own and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not export or re-export any Services, information or materials accessed on or described on this Site except in full compliance with all Ghana laws and regulations. In particular, you may not export or re-export into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which Ghana embargoes or sanctions goods, services or technology, to any person or entity on Ghana.
In addition, you are responsible for complying with any local laws in your country which may impact your right to import, export or use the Site, Services, information, or materials accessed or described on the Site.
22) Indemnity of Company
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Derry Cunham Global Company Limited (including any subsidiaries and affiliates of Derry Cunham Global Company Limited., hereinafter “DC GLOBAL”) as well as DC Global officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of, or relates to your violation, or violation by any other person using your password or account of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
23) Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of republic of Ghana, (without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws). Where federal jurisdiction exists over any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement, you and Derry Cunham Global Company Limited designate the Ghana, Greater Accra District Court of Justice for the exclusive resolution of that dispute and submit to the jurisdiction of that court. Where federal jurisdiction does not exist over that action, suit or proceeding, you and Derry Cunham Global Company Limited.. designate the Circuit Court for the City of Greater Accra, for the exclusive resolution of that dispute and submit to the jurisdiction of that court.
24) Special Note for Parents
Portions of this Site and Services may be of special interest to children but Derry Cunham Global Company Limited. does not seek through this Site to gather personal information from persons under the age of 17.
25) How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the online statement for this Site or its implementation you may contact us at: dcglobalcompanylimited/contactUs
Complaints & Customer Feedback
We take customer feedback and complaints very seriously and strive to resolve them as quickly as possible, If you would like to leave feedback or make a complaint you can do so by e mailing us. It is our absolute right that any complaints made against us or any member of staff, the customer MUST allow International Soccer Showcase Ltd the opportunity to remedy and fix any complaints about our service and or products, if no complaint is received in writing and fully detailed we will not offer any procedure to correct it.
Please send all complaints to: email@example.com